Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring and Easter DIY Roundup

I love Spring. I love all of the beautiful freshness. The beautiful colors. New life. I love celebrating Easter - and what it means to me as a follower of Jesus Christ :) I love simple and cute spring DIY projects. So for today, a roundup of some fun little DIY projects to celebrate this beautiful season- these are sure to make you smile :) Enjoy :)
1. Easter Egg Hunt Bags by The Purl Bee
2. No Sew Easter Egg Candy Pouches by Rebecca Cooper
3. Grocery Bag Easter Basket by Ellinee

4. Paint Chip Easter Egg Garland by Modern Parents, Messy Kids

5. Upcycled Easter Egg Bunting by Anne Weil of flax & twine, via Poppytalk

6. Yarn Eggs by Simply Modern Mom, via ModPodge Rocks

7. Easter Egg Banner by Creations by Kara

8. Spring Baby Grass Wreath by Patti of PS It's in the Details, via The Creative Place
9. Jute Wrapped Eggs by My Blessed Life
10. Vintage Paper Bunting Flags by The Sweetest Occasion
11. Painted Mason Jar Vase by Decor Chick

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for featuring my easter egg candy pouches! :) have a great weekend! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete